Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Helix

 This is my ear:





After much deliberation and research, I went to a piercing parlor, picked out a little gem and waited while several others also had tiny holes stabbed in their body. The girl next to me had a tiny fleck of silver above her lip, the girl across from me had a tiny nose ring. The man doing my piercing had a whole row of rings up and down his ear.

The actual piercing took about five minutes and didn't hurt at all. The first time I went to get anything pierced, I was eight. I sat on a tiny bench at the mall while the gun was prepared. Only, I missed the memo about the part involving a gun. I screamed. Covered my ears. Ran o-u-t. Nothing like that was getting close to my ears. I told this all to my piercer. He looked at me like I was a nut case. This time, he used a needle and I slowly breathed while he stabbed me and put the earring in.


And it didn't even hurt!

Much.




-whitters

4 comments:

Heather & David said...

I got my ears pierced with a needle too. Recovery time is faster and chance of infection is decreased. Definitely the way to go.

Diana said...

Cute! I can't fathom getting something pierced with a needle...but I'm glad you had a good experience.

Courtney said...

It is so cute!!!
Makes me want one

Whit said...

@Diana Oh it's not nearly as bad as it sounds! I was actually disappointed it didn't hurt more...how weird is that?

@Hebs
YES! No guns. Ever.

@Willis
You should do it. I'll get another one and we can go together haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com