Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Send Me on My Way


Yes, please.



Chris Guillebeau is awesome. He's on a quest to visit every country in the world. And at 149/192, he's preeeetty close. He's also written an article on quitting your job and traveling the world:


It happens to me every time I travel overseas. I talk with people who hear about where I’m going, and they always say the same thing: “That sounds amazing! I wish I could do that.”
My reply is always the same: “What’s keeping you from it?”


Yes, I would like that Chris. I've been to some pretty amazing places, but if I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Turkey. Hands down.




If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com